Appointments / Location
We're located in central Los Angeles, just a few blocks east the Beverly Center, just west of The Grove.
You may book by appointment for any of our treatments in one of three ways:
- Call/Text: + 1 (424) 333 8396
- Email: email@example.com
- App: Use the Mindbody app
Walk-ins are accommodated upon availability.
NOTE: A whole-body cryotherapy session lasts only 3 minutes, so walk-ins are often accommodated promptly. Allow an additional 5-10 minutes (combined) for prep beforehand and warm up after each session. Thus, your total time for a cryo visit is about 15 minutes. Just stop by when you’re available!
- Arrive to your appointment on-time or 5 min early
- Dress code policy : Swimsuit.
- Please no unsupervised children under the age of 12
- Sauna is not advised for pregnant women.
- Your sauna room will be 100% private during your appointment
- No shoes in the sauna
- No food in the sauna rooms
- Please shut the glass doors gently
- Place used towels in the baskets located in the room we are happy to collect them afterwards.
- No oils or lotions on skin prior to entering the sauna or during
- Approach us if you have any questions or comments, we are here for you and appreciate any feedback.
- Please do bring in slippers to use the bathroom for rinsing, however we do sell disposable slippers for $2
- In the event you need cancel an appointment, we ask that you do so 24 hours in advance.
No-shows for scheduled sauna or cryotherapy appointments (failure to appear without advance notice) will be charged 100% of the session price.
- A booking fee of $50 is now required for Cryoskin 2.0 appointments which is then refunded upon completion of treatment — or after cancellation of the appointment if done so 24 hours or more in advance. The booking fee is non-refundable in the event of a no-show.